Water Damage Remediation Services in Tennessee
Bio Solutions TN provides emergency services 24/7/365. Technicians are standing by for quotes or services.
Call Now (865) 806-2521
Water Damage Remediation
Have you experienced the misfortune of a flood in your home or business leaving you in need of water damage remediation? Bio Solutions TN is available 24/7/365 and we use state of art procedures to ensure that your home is back to normal as fast as possible.
What to Do If You Have A Flood in Your Home or Business
A flood in your home or business is never planned and is always less than desirable. When a flood occurs, you should consider the following steps to ensure that you minimize the damage to your property as much as possible:
- Try to locate the source of the flooding.
- If the source is found to be an internal leak such as a sink line or water line inside a wall your first step should be to locate your water main and if it is safe to do so, turn it off.
- If the water source is determined to be an exterior leak caused by storm damage, call a reputable restoration company and they will dispatch a repair crew as quickly as possible.
- Avoid plugging/unplugging electronics. Do not use any ceiling fixtures as they could be wet and could cause an electrical short or possibly a fire.
- Locate personal belongings and valuables and move them somewhere unaffected for safe keeping. Try to gather any insurance paperwork pertaining to your property and keep it on hand, as you will likely need it throughout the restoration process.
- Contact Bio Solutions TN and one of our knowledgeable technicians will walk you through the remaining steps of the process and advise if any other precautions should be taken.
Water Damage Mitigation Services
What you can expect from Bio Solutions TN.
Knowledgeable staff on call 24/7/365 to assist with any questions you might have regarding water mitigation services. Upon arrival to your home or office, a Bio Solutions TN technician will assess the damage utilizing thermal imaging cameras and take photos for documentation purposes. This information will be utilized to create a scope of work and protocol to ensure your property is returned to normal as fast as possible. The following items are just a small portion of what will be addressed while Bio Solutions TN is assisting with the restoration of your home or office.
- Determine the type of flooding that occurred (Cat-1, Cat-2, Cat-3)
- Category 1 water damage is what is referred to as “clean water” such as a sink line or water supply line or bathtub leak.
- Category 2 water damage is what is referred to as “gray water” which contains some health hazards that can possibly cause some odors and leave behind the potential for mold growth.
- Category 3 water damage is what is referred to as “black water” which is grossly unsanitary. This is typically from sewage backups or river/stream, lake or pond overflows. This can cause severe health concerns and should be addressed as soon as possible.
- Once the type of loss has been determined, we will contact your homeowner’s insurance, begin the claim process, and start work immediately.
- The length of time each job will take is unique to each situation, however, Bio Solutions TN is dedicated to making this process as seamless as possible and will work with your individual circumstances. We treat each job-small or large with the same sense of urgency and compassion.
- Once the process has been completed, there may be residual equipment (such as: dehumidifiers, air movers, etc.) for several days to a week after to ensure that the building is 100% dry and all water has been removed.
Call For More Information
Call Bio Solutions TN for water mitigation services or with any questions you may have. We are here to help you in any way we can.